Thread: Sony Ericsson Vivaz booting problem

Sony Ericsson Vivaz booting problem

Bought a brand new Sony Vivaz touch screen mobile, it worked fine till the last day. But from the yesterday it having a problem on booting. First I think it not charged, for that I plugged for the charging, but there is also a problem, the red light comes but actually it is not charging. It is not turning on. For the first few times only the Sony Ericsson logo comes for a moment and after a while it vanishes. Nothing is working. Any suggestion…

Re: Sony Ericsson Vivaz booting problem

Update your software version from the Sony Ericsson service center or of you are using Internet from your home then you can easily do that from your home. For that you need a high-speed internet connection, a USB cable connector, Sony Ericsson software updater. Plug-in your mobile into the compute/laptop via USB cable through PC suite. Go to Sony Ericsson web-site then the software update information page. Where you select the model of your device and the version of you mobile software and set it to the installation, it will take some time. After the complete installation, reboot your device, and your mobile will be work good.

Click HERE to get the Software Updater.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Make sure that the battery of your mobile Sony Ericsson X2 is full charged, if it drained out then it may take more than 30 minute to full charge. And check, the battery icon in your mobile screen is blinking during charging. Press the power ON button at least after 10 second after the change. Before that remove the memory card, if you have. If it working without the memory card then change your card.

I had a similar problem during the software update of the Sony X2. I used to charge my Sony XPERIA X2 via USB in my computer. When I pressed the call button with the connection of USB, the mobile comes straight to the charging. Which is fine. But when I go for the software update button, it flashes that the update of the device is already done. And not proceed me into the next step. Why its happening, can’t understand. Any idea.

Update the Antivirus software of your computer, and scan you memory card with it, delete whatever virus you found. And then full format the memory card. If still you facing the problem then I would also like to suggest you to update your mobile software. Before that install the software updater into your machine.
    Click on the LINK. Here you got the Instructions which will help you to updating.

Hello friends,
    Same issue with the Sony Vivaz touch screen, whenever I put it to charge, the light comes up, then the pop up screen of Sony Ericsson will come after a long while, while charge by off the mobile the battery charging logo will also come in after a long time. It does not allow me to update the software. Anyone help, what type of problem is this? Any solution for this?