Thread: Mobile Applications not working on Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Mobile Applications not working on Sony Ericsson Vivaz

I was given a choice to choose between the Nokia X6 and the Sony Ericsson Vivaz. I went for the Sony Ericsson Vivaz, and I think that I made a wrong choice. Since whatever applications I am trying to run on the mobile simply fails. Can you all suggest me anything in this regard? I was trying to run the PADDYPOWER mobile application and I found the error. I cannot play any other application on it, so I do not think that there is any problem with the application.

Re: Mobile Applications not working on Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Well I also cannot run any mobile application on the Sony Ericsson Vivaz, I am finding it extremely difficult to run the facebook on it. What are the problem guys with it? I, in the review found it extremely cool, but now it is not working for me. When I try to open the facebook it makes me wait for long time. After some time then it pops up with an error. Well I am pretty sure that I do not have any issue with the internet connection. Please come up with the solutions. Thanks.

Well I think that the applications that you all are trying to run on your mobile have some of the compatibility issues. Please list all the applications that you are trying to run on the mobile phone so that we can check about the compatibility. Regarding the Facebook I think that there is some issue with the internet connection. Please have a dual check on the connections. Well I have all the applications running on the phone, and I can run the Facebook on it without any issues.

Well I have already mentioned one of the applications that I was having problem with. Well it is really nice that the applications are running well on your mobile Sony Ericsson Vivaz, but I do think that there are some problems with this particular piece. Well in addition to the PADDYPOWER, I have also tried Vivaz Conversation application. Well it will be really nice if you can give me the list of the applications that I can try on my piece to see if they are running. In addition to this I do not have any problem with the Facebook I can connect to it without any difficulty.

Well thanks for sharing the idea and letting us know about the other application that did not run for you. In your case Revati, I even think that you are having issues with the Internet Connection. Please visit the Internet Service Provider, so that they can see for the connection issues. Regarding the PADDYPOWER mobile application please see for the compatibility issue, and also pay visit to the Sony Ericsson Service Center, and see if they can help.

I think that the issues that you are talking about may be because of the software. Before going to the Service Center I would suggest you to see for the updates of the mobile software. I am sure that if this is because of the mobile software then it will get rectified by the updates itself. Please make sure that when you are up for the updates then you choose the proper version for the software, or else it can go in the other way causing you much more problem.

In my opinion the software updates will do the business, but if at all the updates do not help then I would suggest you to go for the Master Reset. I am sure that this will work for sure. The only thing you should take care of before going for this is to have the back up of all the data in the mobile. I think that you should try directly for the Hard Reset and then get the updates and then get the applications, best of luck.