Thread: Htc ozone freezes - help

Htc ozone freezes - help

I am here to find the people who has the problem with the HTC Ozone Freezing up. I bought this phone last week and got the freezing problem. It gets hanged in between call or during listening music. After that I am left with only one option that I have to remove the battery from it reinsert and start it again. I have to do this two to three times in a day which is very frustrating.Can you tell me the problem behind this?

Re: Htc ozone freezes - help

I think that you have problem with the mobile operating system. It may be corrupted. You can try the factory restore restore on your htc. You must have the manual for your phone. Go through that and search for the procedure for that and there will also be a code which you have to enter to continue the restore process. It will restart the mobile during restore after that your htc may get out of this freezing issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Try out the factory restore and if it does not help then you can try the Hard Reset. But remember that it will remove all the information on your phone and it will restore all the settings to the default factory settings. In many of the time during the factory restore in such cases the mobile gets hanged and the process gets aborted in between. So the hard reset will be the beat option for you and there are more chances to get it resolved by hard reset.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Here are the process to perform the hard reset on your htc. Just follow the steps below and you will be able to get it resolved.
    1. Get the start option from the Today screen by pressing the left soft key.
    2. Now select the Select System Tools and Tab the center button.
    3. There you will see the icon for clear storage. click on that icon.
    4. It will ask you the code when you select the factory default.
    5. Enter 1234 which is default code from company.
    6. Select the yes option by pressing the left soft key.

If you have tried all the options for troubleshooting this issue and still not getting the answer then only you should go for the hard reset. Make it the last option to solve the issue. Before doing hard reset you should take all the back up from your phone because it will delete the all the information from your phone. You should copy the contacts to SIM memory or you can also export that in your computer.

As you told that you bought it last week and they must have given you some warranty for that. You must have the warranty card for that. my suggestion to you is simply take it to the dealer and see what can they help you. If you find that it is not helpful then you can take it to the manufacturer and they will get it fixed or replace it with the new one. This will be the best option for you.

I think that you need to upgrade the mobile firmware. There may be problem with the firmware version you are using and that may be the reason behind the issue. You can do the firmware update on yourself by connecting it to the computer with internet and if you don’t feel confident about that then you can take to any mobile repair shop and ask them to do that. They have experience and will do it perfectly.