Thread: losing network connection on Storm 2 after every 25 seconds into the calls

losing network connection on Storm 2 after every 25 seconds into the calls

The handset which i am using is of the blackberry storm 2, the problem which i am recently facing is of the network, as when i am having calls the calls get dropped in between after 25sec, i am not knowing the actual reason behind as i had no problem with the previous phone which i used,so please any one let me know whether there is any problem in my handset.

Re: losing network connection on Storm 2 after every 25 seconds into the calls

The network problem which you are facing for the blackberry bold during receiving the calls, so i would like to know which particular operator are you using for the sake of network, as the network provided by different operators are different so check in your handset whether it shows all the network indication bars.

As the calls get dropped after every 25sec, so i feel that this issue is related to the network of your operator, so i may request you to insert the different sim card in your handset rather then the one which you are using, this may give you an idea that what is the actual fact behind it, so that you may have the solution whether it is due to operator or the handset fault.

The mobile network which you have is also mostly concerned with the coverage area you use the network, there you may call the particular operator center and launch a complaint that you are not receiving the network from so and so days and your calls get disconnected in between,they might provide you the complaint number which requires near about 12 to 24 hours for the solution.

The network problem may be tried to solve manually,as there are option of settings in your handset where you may select the network settings,the network settings provide the two options of automatic settings and manual settings where manually can be selected, where you will get list of n number of operators where other operator from the list must be selected and this will give you the message of network not available,so you may once again select your own network and then your network gets refreshed and your problem will be solved.