Thread: Is the Virgin Mobile Broadband service truly unlimited?

Is the Virgin Mobile Broadband service truly unlimited?

I am using an internet connection which is a broad band connection but the major issue with that is of the speed, the speed is very slow and the cost is too high to bare. I just saw the news of the Virgin mobile broad band which provides unlimited plan at only $40 per month. Is these true or there is an additional cost attached to it. Please provide the solution to these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Is the Virgin Mobile Broadband service truly unlimited?

Yes the advertise that you have saw is correct and the virgin mobile is providing the Broad band service at a low cost of $40 per month and the speed of the internet service is very good as compared to the other service providers. For that you only requires a devices such as a modem for which you have to pay additionally to the virgin mobile broad band services.

As you have stated above about the virgin mobile broad band services i am willing to buy it next week but before that i wanted to know that which device i have to purchased additionally with the service and what will be the cost of the device. Please provide a detail about that, any suggestion will be grateful to know the services in a better way.

The device that you will require with the broad band connection is the MiFi 2200 which is provided by the virgin mobile. The key feature of these devices is that it Uses the MiFi 2200 Mobile Hotspot to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi (connections) enabled devices to the 3G wireless internet. These device will cost you around $150 and the over all installation will become approximately upto $200 to access the services.

The cost that you have mentioned above for the connection and the device is very much right with me but i want to know what will the internet speed of the service. In simpler term the upload speed and the download speed of the internet service and also tell me the place from where i can purchase the device and the broad band connection, any detail on the topic will be helpful.

The speed in the virgin mobile broad band internet is very good as compared to the other service provider available in the market. The download speed is approximately 1.7 mbps and the upload speed is reasonable that is 1.3 mbps. If you want to use the internet then you can purchase the device that is mifi 2200 from the virgin mobile website or from the nearest dealer of the virgin mobile and for further issues contact the virgin mobile customer care support desk.

Im new to Virgin mobile.

I find it to be very good. I even download and upload files......

So far, I have had no problem. Sometimes it can be slow. Depending on where I'm at.

But then it can be fast. I download lots of music. And upload some big audio and video files.