Thread: Sony Ericsson Vivaz issue on call and sending sms

Sony Ericsson Vivaz issue on call and sending sms

Recently bought a Sony Ericson Vivaz mobile phone which is works great. There found a problem regarding making call and the message sending. I thought it was a software problem and update the mobile software, but the issue is still there. The operator logo is also not showing in the screen, the USB also not working while connecting to computer . Any suggestion will greatly appreciate.

Re: Sony Ericsson Vivaz issue on call and sending sms

According to your problem I am sure that it is an software bug. I had an issue in my same mobile. It automatically changes the theme and the wallpaper. I did the restore factory setting and the device again get working. Would like to suggest you to fix the problem by doing the restore factory setting into your mobile. Remember that you will lost all the files like contact number, theme, wallpaper and other data of your phone, while you make a factory setting.

Just regarding the issue which is discussed in the thread, I would like also to share something which I am facing with my Sony X2. I was unable to make any call from my mobile, a message will appear all time “Only emergency calls” or the “No network coverage”, though my network was shows full at that time in the mobile screen. According to the solutions of this thread I updated my mobile software once, but still the problem is there. What should I do now…..?

When you plug-in the USB into your computer/laptop, make sure that the rubber stopper on the phone USB point is placed in the outside of the port. Sometimes it happened to getting in this way. I had this while I tried for charging. Also while charging make sure that the part of the electronic socket is properly inserted.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

It is common problem in every mobile phone. And all does a simple trick to fix it. You can also try with this, it will help you.
    1.Turn off your mobile.
    2.Remove the battery and the memory card of your mobile.
    3.Wait for some time, and then insert only the battery into the mobile.
    4.Check whether it is working without the memory card. If it works sure that the issue is for the card. Change it with a new one.

The drivers of the Sony Vizaz or the Vivaz mobile will not install automatically. So, first you have to PC companion SE software, and then connect the phone. During the software installation don not connect the mobile with the computer. Also do not put the mobile in the charge mode. But it should be charged.