Thread: Windows Mobile 6.0 for ALL TYPES OF PHONES ON EARTH

Windows Mobile 6.0 for ALL TYPES OF PHONES ON EARTH

The question which i have in my mind is about the operating system windows 6.0, whether this system is useful for each and every mobiles,so can any one let me know which mobiles particularly it is possible to use this operating system,what are the benefits of using this application, what if i would like to install this system if i am having different operating system.

Re: Windows Mobile 6.0 for ALL TYPES OF PHONES ON EARTH

The windows mobile 6.0 is the operating system which is introduced by microsoft,it has the most enhanced features for performing tasks easier and provides the more powerful tools,it has the new email search function,mobile office addition and the windows live integration,the enhanced functionality to the outlook and calendering are provided.

The windows mobile 6.0 can be used for the samsung sgh i607,this mobile may be upgraded with the operating system, the actual update requires 10 to 15 minutes,so this software upgrade is required to be installed for the use of the windows operating system 6.0,which may upgrade to have enhanced features of microsoft office.

The htc touch is providing to upgrade the windows mobile 6 from standard system of 5,the custom rom is run on the windows mobile 6.0,the installation of the rom is very risky,this may not provide to go in the standbye mode for power saving the backlight and the screen remains on, and the power button restarts the phone.