Thread: Display problem in my Blackberry 1800 phone.

Display problem in my Blackberry 1800 phone.

I have blackberry 1800 mobile phone with me. I am having the display problem in my phone. The screen of my mobile phone goes white sometime. This thing happens when i am using the internet on the mobile phone or when i listen to video song on the mobile phone. Till now i am not able to fix the problem. Do any one have the solution for this problem? Please provide me the necessary.

Re: Display problem in my Blackberry 1800 phone.

I think that this problem is faced by you because, your display might me crashed. I think you need to change your display with the new one or get it repaired from the blackberry service center. According to me there is no other solution for this problem, because even i had faced the same problem and i fixed it by changing the complete display system.

Even i have the same problem with mu pearl mobile phone. the problem is that my mobile phone does not recognizes the sim card and some time even the display goes off. I have rebooted my mobile phone several time, but could not fix the problem. Would any one have the knowledge regarding the issue which i am facing out? In need of help.

I have a solution regarding this topic. I have got it from a site.The solution is that, first you need to disassemble the blackberry mobile phone. After doing this you will be able to see a green motherboard with small screen. You will require to slightly peel the left side of the screen, do this thing until you get the four solder points. You require to take a peace of electric tape and will need to put it over the four solder points. Now you reassemble the mobile and make a test of it.

Dr. V Guest

This is the solution for the person who was facing the sim card issue. Before inserting the sim card in the mobile phone you will require to stick a peace of paper on the top of the sim card, so that you can make a firm connection from the back of the sim card with the metal contact. You definitely try this thing, it will solve your sim card issue.

I tried to disassemble the mobile phone and then followed the instruction given by you. Also i have put a piece of paper over the four solder point. After doing those entire things i reassembled the mobile phone. Then i tested it, now it is working fine and do not have any white screen problem with my blackberry 1800 mobile. Thanks to you.