Thread: iPad drops WiFi after a minute out of sleep mode

iPad drops WiFi after a minute out of sleep mode

I use wifi connection in my iPad from last couple of days before that I was using cable connection to access internet but after connecting through wifi I am facing problem. The connection through wifi drops after coming out of little sleeping time and it doesn’t connect automatically till it’s done manually by me. So I am wondering what can be the issue behind such problem if anyone having same problem and have solution for the same please suggest it.

Re: iPad drops WiFi after a minute out of sleep mode

I am having the same problem with my wifi connection,when i manually connect my Ipad by disabling WiFi in settings than turning it ON afterward Ipad work fine with absolutely no problems with wifi connection. But problem appear when ipad comes out of sleeping mode and till now i am not able to fix the problem. Please let me know if anybody have solution for this problem.

This problem may be because of some third-party Wi-Fi routers that are dual-band capable when you are using the same network name for multiple network you can resolve this by Create separate Wi-Fi network names to specify each band. you can done this easily by modifying characters from the current network name. This might help you to resolve the issue related to wifi network.

This can be because of your wifi network is constantly keeps on fluctuating because of which you iPad is dropping connection and is not able to automatically setup the network and you have to manually set it. So you have to check for the strength of your wifi network this is not the problem with iPad if your network is not strong.