Thread: iPad no longer accepts PayPal?

iPad no longer accepts PayPal?

I recently purchased an application with my iPad and now it is saying paypal is not supported on my iPad. Mow i can use fwiw method for payment on the internet. Does apple is having fight with paypal as he has with adobe and google? Have any one got solution to this problem? or this is another bug? please help your help eill be appreciated.

Re: iPad no longer accepts PayPal?

I think it is definitely a bug. Or apple has stopped accepting Paypal on the iPad. Finally accessed through iTunes on a mac and accepted my visa card for payment. and now i will try to download the application i am planning to buy. can any one deny that they can do purchase with their iPad linked to a Paypal?
    inform me about this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have the same issue with paypal but you can still use paypal for your iTunes. Just download the latest version of iTunes. I always checked my account info in iTunes and it is still a choice of payment. i am using the iTunes 10. You just need to download the latest version of itunes and this will solve your issue of doing payment using paypal.

Even i am having some what the similar problem. This is happening from last two weeks it saya paypal is not supported on this device. I do not understand why it is specific to devices as the payment system is linked to the account which is on computer. I have a conversation with apple tech support last night and they did not provide any satisfactory answer to me. I think this may be happening due to security issue with apple and paypal. hope some one can help me to get rid of this issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I too have the same problem across my iPad,3G iPhone and iTunes.I think there is some problem in the link between iTunes and paypal. When I try for buying iTunes is redirecting me to paypal for verification, paypal after verification redirect back to iTunes and when I am back to itunes it say verification is not done. Or this may be due to increase security policy that is not working for me. My iPad just say the paypal is not supported on this device.

My problem is not only with paypal I am unable to connect any of my credit card to my itunes account. My cards are fine and I use them all time. I try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes but nothing happens. Try to set up a completely new account but nothing happen. I contacted to Apple support and they say they are searching for it and If I come to know I will inform you guys.