Thread: Satio memory card files corrupted

Satio memory card files corrupted

I am having Sony Ericsson mobile phone, I like to enjoy music, playing games on it all the data and all the important files are in the memory card I also get data in to and out of the memory card by connecting it to the computer. but from last two days I not can not accessing my memory cad data it shows corrupted when I insert it to any device. If you are having any suggestion on this, then please reply me.

Re: Satio memory card files corrupted

As per your question I suggest you to check your memory card by inserting it to another mobile phone. If it is really corrupted then it will not show any notification of memory card or if it show the notification then I think some of the files may have been corrupted. You should first check out your memory card with other mobile phone.

Although your memory card is corrupted then there is a way of recover it by using the recovery software. I advice you to recover all of your data files with Recover My Files data recovery software. After downloading it you can recovers all of your files and can not loose any single data. I hope this information may help you.

I have gone through your question memory card is corrupted due to the virus. As you connect your card to the personal computer, then I am sure it must be corrupted. I think you should format your memory card using Fat 32 formatting by doing this your memory card is became as new. After that you can again store all of your data into memory card.

I will suggest you to change your memory card because once your memory card is got corrupted then there is no change of it to work properly again. I think you should save all your data to the personal computer and then again transfer all the data to the memory card If you have the way to save, always take a backup of all your data.