Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 problems

Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 problems

What is wrong with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2? Why is it coming with these lots of issues? I was expecting this mobile from the Sony side to be a great and huge hit. I do not think that it has stand to the expectations of the users. I also bought this mobile phone on a great note but it even totally deceived it. It has many problems with it coming up now-a-days. The issue that I am facing is of the battery, is there anyone else who thinks the same.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 problems

Well I do not think that you are the only one that is complaining about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2. You can say that I am also a victim of this mobile phone. I think you are a bit lucky but, I have a list of problem with this phone. You can have a look at the things below.
    1. Facing problem with the video calls.
    2. Compatibility issue with the Windows 7.
    3. Issues with the Timer.
    4. Issues with the Stopwatch.
    5. Problem with the wireless transfers.

I was not at all aware that Sony Ericsson Company has come up with a blunder. I think that the issues that you all have mentioned are equal to the number of applications that it possesses. Well I think that the senior members of this forum will definitely come out with the something that can really help you. Well till then please keep patience. I think that Sony Ericsson should look into the matter and come out with the solution for this.

Well I am aware of the issues that are going with the Sony Ericsson Xpiro X2. They had launched it on high note and they have really deceived their customers indeed. If they really want their goodwill in the market then I think that they should take the steps as soon as they can in the matter. Please visit the official website of the Sony Ericsson and see if they have some software updates for you. Please try the updates and see if they can do the business.

I would suggest you to see if you have the latest firmware on your mobile. If at all the firmware is current. I think that the updates for the software should work in your favor as whatever issues that you are talking about is seriously related to the Software. If at all the updates do not turn in your favor then you can go for the Master Reset of the mobile phone. While going for the RESET please make the back-up of the data.

Well I think that the issues that you all have come here with have really caused the Sony Ericsson Company dearly. At first Vodafone had announced that it will be carrying the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 mobile phone, but when it started to come up with all this issues they have straightly declared that they are not at all in the favor of carrying this Sony Ericsson Xperia X2. So I think that they will have to come up on their own.

If at all the software updates and the Master Reset do not work in your favor it will be really nice if you can have a replacement done for your mobile. They will really do it for you and I am sure that they know well about all the issues regarding the piece. If at all your piece is not under warranty they will still I think consider it and do the job on your behalf. Well I hope that they come up with the updates of the software soon.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever