Thread: Low battery life in Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Low battery life in Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

I am having the Xperia X2 mobile with me from the Sony Ericsson’s desk. I do not have much more to complaint about this but the only problem that I am facing about this is the BATTERY of the mobile. I do not have any idea regarding this but I just want to charge the mobile battery to the full level. I even do not have the indicator that can tell me what the battery level of the mobile is. Can you all please tell me anything in this respect?

Re: Low battery life in Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Well please make sure that the battery and the charger that you are using to charge the mobile phones are the original one. The problem that you are telling may be caused because of the duplicate charger. In 90 percent of the cases that I have seen the real culprit behind all this kind of issues are nothing but the duplicate chargers or the batteries. Regarding the indicator I think you will have to wait for the other members to come up with something.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have seen lot of the people coming up with the battery issues to the Sony Ericsson. They had their piece working for some days and after some time the piece use to get up with some or other issues. I have seen most of the solutions saying to try the Reset options. In your case I would also suggest you to do the same thing. First try the SOFT Reset and if at all you cannot help yourself with that then go for the HARD Reset. Before doing so please back-up all your data.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have asked for the software that can help you tell about the battery level of the mobile then let me tell you that the mobile itself has a built-in feature itself that can check the battery charge. So I would suggest you not to go for the third party software to help you with this situation. Instead of going for that I would suggest you to go and have a look for the updates of the software of your mobile. I think that this will really help you in this matter.

Thanks for the response from your side, and also for making it quick. Well I want to tell you all that I am not using the duplicate charger nor I have the duplicate battery for my mobile. The battery and the charger are the same one that I got with the phone when I bought it. Well I am going to try the updates of the Software and if that did not help then I will take the backup of all the data and will go for the RESET. Any further suggestions.

Well I totally agree with what Pugsly has said. You do not need the third party application for the mobile to have a look at the indicator. I would also suggest you to go for the updates of the software, but however it did not work then you can try this software before going for the RESET. I would recommend you to use the SpoonCharge which will help you to see the battery charge level. It is a full screen battery monitor. I am sure that this can do some business for you.

In my opinion if at all the mobile phone is under the warranty and you are under the impression that the battery is betraying you then it will be really advisable to go for the replacement. I am pretty sure that the replacement will really solve all the issue. I know it is time consuming but it is all that at this moment can be done. It is better to have a better piece than the one that is faulty. Please get the piece replaced so that you can once again enjoy all the features of it.