Thread: Photo orientation in Ipad

Photo orientation in Ipad

My iPad to unload photos via a memory card reader or USB port option , Apple is obviously to provide a minimum of tools to manage your photos easily. These new opportunities might well happen on the iPhone too. The unit is attractive and the first impression is often baffling . Emails , photos , Web, everything seems so easy with the tablet from Apple. But after this period , small and large frustrations are found . Can anybody know that good Photo orientation in Ipad. Please guide me.

Re: Photo orientation in Ipad

Want to organize and name your photos and videos as you like , right on your iPad, and without having to go through a computer, use Photo -Sort. When traveling or on the go and no computer at hand , do not expect to be deluged by a flood of photos or videos You need to use itunes. It is compatible with the iPad . Requires OS 3.2 or later iOS .

I am using Photo -Sort allows you to organize your photos directly on your iPad, without needing to synchronize with your PC or MAC . Photo -Sort allows you to:
    • Create folders and subfolders
    • Import photos from the photo library of the iPad (multiple selection possible)
    • Modify the compression ratio of imported photos
    • Cut, copy, paste and delete files and photos
    • Rename files and photos
    • Upload your photos and photo albums to your computer
    • Upload photos and photo albums on your computer
    ( Supported file formats : tiff , tif , jpg , jpeg , gif , png , bmp , BMPf , ico , cur, xbm )
    • Export pictures to the photo library of the iPad
    • Send photos by email
    • Protect access with a lock code
    • Preview the contents of a folder with in illustration , his first picture displayed

I use the adapter kit for Apple Photo transfer my pictures on the iPad . Either directly on SD card or an external drive plugged into the USB adapter in the case of a CF card. The import takes place automatically while still leaving the choice to purchase photos or not. Only downside , the images are all copied in bulk in a single folder.

If necessary , I use Photogene to retouch my photos. This application has all the tools necessary for simple changes (cropping , resizing , levels , color , light, etc. ... ) so very comfortable. I especially appreciate the ability to create scripts to automate a variety of tasks : super practical and very effective! In case of need , I also Meta Editor to add IPTC metadata to my photos (copyright , title , caption, etc. ...).

andykeating Guest

hi..Check out Sort Shots, which uses the power of tags to quickly sort and organize your photos. You can rate your photos (to sort your favourites to the top quickly) and tag multiple photos at once. Tags can be organized into hierarchical categories as well; the default top level categories are People, Places, and Events.The more photos you have, the more useful this app becomes.