Thread: MP4 in Cybershot k800i

MP4 in Cybershot k800i

I have been give the impression of being for an innovative phone by means of enormous audio and video playback capability. Additional than I would in addition similar to a decent camera. The N73 is perceptibly an interesting alternative additional than I essentially prefer the SE interface and the N73 be able to get abit additional expensive subsequent to memory and a decent headset. I understand the K800 and W850 together hold up or maintain the WMV codec which the N73 does not. Perceptibly WMV is inferior to the alternatives obtainable in the entire three phones. On the other hand, this hold up or maintain might let me mechanically transcode video files when I sync them by means of Windows Media Player (similar to by means of Portable Media Centers). This would save me a round-trip from side to side a number of additional transcoding software. Does anybody be familiar with if this is probable by means of the K800 or W850.

Re: MP4 in Cybershot k800i

This entire the query of what is actually the dissimilarity connecting the CyberShot branded phones and Walkman phones. I am additional often than not paying attention in media playback additional than the lack of AF in the W850i create the camera so much inferior to the K800. Additional than if I purchase a memory card and a well matched headset for the K800, how much less substandard is the K800 at media playback.

Perceptibly the Walkman Player 2.0 is presume to be this innovative advanced music player additional than how much of this is marketing. As far as crossing point goes, the merely major dissimilarity seems to be that the music player in the Cybershot phones not be able to display album covers. In addition, no SE phones additional than the W850i hold up or maintain OMA DRM 2.0 additional than the W850i merely maintain part of the OMA DRM 2.0 specs anyway. This is a diminutive price to pay for the great K800i camera.

Well so far no individual administer to play wmv in their k800i yet, a firmewere might fix that, so I not be able to tell you for certain. Regarding the superiority, it is rather individual. It says the k800i has comparable superiority to the walkman phones perhaps less, (perhaps additional) and then the w850 cames by means of music playback superior than the entire the present walkman phones, so I imagine that makes it superior than the k800 I do not imagine you be able to sync by means of windows media player(yet) and the innovative walkman player seems superior than the current.

The WMP asks me if I desire to sync my K800i, which I do not have not had WMV playing, additional than Rog did, I retain information in sequence observing a video of it, and it was a 352x288 wmv file. The whitepaper says it sustains or maintains wmv, and so does the tech paper on video and audio hold up in SE phones. I imagine most of them determine to observe it sorted in a firmware bring up to date, the similar as the standby screen Java that determine to be introduced.

In my estimation there is no necessitating for me to upgrading my K750i. At this state a 2MPx is sufficient for me, UMTS is not actually an alternative, I do not similar to where the CyberShot logo is placed, I do not similar to the information that a wap button is implemented to the Keypad. The K750 tranquil has a superior screen, at least evaluated to what I have encompassed had previous to, Nokia 6610 and 6230. I am tranquil waiting for that "wow" phone from SE, perhaps an additional manufacturer by means of a Nokia/SE similar to UI and at least as superior characteristics as the K750i. By no means revolutionize a winning Team at least there is a superior one.

It’s a remarkable phone additional than I feel it’s a bit too comparable to the SE k750 to be truly interesting. More to the point, there are no 3G networks where I spend the majority of my time (mainland China) and the camera, even though almost certainly extremely superior, does not interest me I previously encompass a brilliant digital camera. I am quite certain moreover the M600 or the W950 determine to be my next phone. It’s time for me to acquire the plunge and get a Smartphone. I would have comprised and purchased a Nokia Smartphone a long time ago if they had merely had touch screens and QVGA displays.