Thread: C902 not recognised by PC suite version 6.0

C902 not recognised by PC suite version 6.0

I have recently purchased a Sony Ericsson C902 second hand and it is not become aware of by PC suite. When I go subsequent to the instructions on pc suite, the phone be familiar with that it has been plugged in to a system, additional than next remainder dimmed whatever I try. Give pleasure to assist, as I am not be familiar with what to do.

Re: C902 not recognised by PC suite version 6.0

Have you position the USB correlation on your phone to PC/Phone mode. Yes, each time I attach my phone to the system the alternative is obtainable on my phone. When I select it, the system is unsympathetic. I have tried reconnecting it and by means of dissimilar modes and special usb ports, additional than nothing has worked so far on one occasion it is plugged in, your phone determine to demonstrate a innovative menu that determine to ask you if you desire to enter File transfer or Phone mode. To synchronise, you necessitate utilizing Phone mode; scrolling down once to highlight it and press Select.

In that case, by means of your phone switched on and associated in PC/Phone mode, re-boot your System. Failing that, de-install and re-install PC suite commencing the SE website. Failing this, I would recommend you bring up to date the phone's software by means of the phone's to bring up to date service: Settings--General--Update service--Search for update. Otherwise, execute a master reset on the phone subsequent to backing up the entire your data.

If you encompass an additional up to date get in touch with listing on your SIM card than on your system, it determine to be valuable temporarily by means of the physical settings to set the Conflict Policy in the side menu to Overwrite system content. If you desire the PC information in sequence to overwrite your phone’s in sequence, you be able to set the divergence Policy to maintain the system item as an alternative of the phone content. On the other hand, if in doubt, hit it off the utilize last item modified radio button to create certain that whichever information in sequence was the majority recently edited has priority.

I have tried investment down the 2-key, etc. Even the most recent version or description of SEUS not be able to eliminate this phone (whilst I hold down the 2 key). I am beginning to imagine it's a hardware faulting. I determine to necessitate to open it up for a give the impression of being. Anybody be familiar with several superior tutorials by means of pictures or video for dismantling a w880i. I have comprise and seen a couple for taking the case off additional than I would similar to observe pictures of taking the keypad and lcd apart, etc.

No my system did not locate any innovative hardware subsequent to I uninstalled the drivers, it tranquil came up by means of the 'usb device not recognized' error. I reinstalled the whole thing subsequent to that and the error tranquil comes up. I am using Windows xp Pro (SP2) upon my acer travelmate 2410 laptop. As recommended by yourself and an additional poster I determine to try an additional system. I necessitate a 3g compatible phone at present, thus getting this running is becoming additional urgent.

If the above not work they you have to stop your system. Attach your phone 2 system. Create certain the whole thing is completely associated i.e. no loose correlation and/or dust. Start the PC. Windows be supposed to locate a innovative hardware apparatus subsequent to start and/or be supposed to demonstrate a yellow query mark icon (unknown hardware) in the hardware manager. Worked each time 4 me, when I might not get it running in several additional methods.