Thread: Themes for Sony Ericsson Spiro & Zylo

Themes for Sony Ericsson Spiro & Zylo

Hello everybody, I have two Sony Ericsson mobile phone which is Sony Ericsson Zylo and Spiro. I liked this phone very much but it would be much better if i can use some themes of my choice on this phone. I have tried searching the themes on an internet but did not found anything. Can you guys help me to find out some good themes for these phone?

Re: Themes for Sony Ericsson Spiro & Zylo

I am using Sony Ericsson W580 mobile phone and i have uploaded many themes for this phone from the mobile9 and i am quite sure that you can download the themes for your phone as well from the same website. Best thing is that this website is very much popular for mobile stuff and it is trust worthy too.

Actually i can see that many websites has huge number of themes for sony ericsson w series phones but when i am trying to search the themes by putting my mobile's model number then it shows nothing in the result. Many websites does not even have my mobile phone on their database so how can they have themes for the same? Please help me by suggesting website's names so that it won't be so hard for me to go their start downloading.

mobileheart.com is one of my favorite website for downloading any kind of stuff for my mobile phone. Though i am using a Nokia 5230 mobile phone which is hugely popular these days so it is not much hard to find out the themes for the same. I have tried searching the themes for SE Zylo and there are themes for this phone too on mobileheart.com so you should go to this websites as soon as possible.

Even if you are not able to find out the themes for your mobile phone by putting the model number then i suggest you to search themes by putting the screen resolution of your phone. No matter that the found theme has been made for which mobile phone but an only thing about which you have to be sure is the file format. Sony Ericsson mobile phones runs THM files for the themes, so you need to search the thm files for your mobile screen resolution.

I have found some great websites from where you can download the themes for your Sony Ericsson Zylo as well as Spiro. List starts with the most famous website which is mobile9.com followed by zedge.net, mobileheart.com, mobile88.com, themes.modopo.com, onsmartphone.com, mobiles24.com, 66mobile.com.