Thread: Sony Ericsson C903 does not start up

Sony Ericsson C903 does not start up

My Sony Ericsson C903 gets freezed when i turn it ON. Actually it goes up to SE logo then nothing happens further. I have to pull out the battery to switch it off again. Actually i have repaired this phone month ago SE Service center when it was having an issue of freezing so they did reset of my phone and got repaired. Now the same problem is there again. What is the core of this problem, How can i reset my phone as i think i should try solving this problem on my own this time. SE Service center takes two weeks for resetting it.

Re: Sony Ericsson C903 does not start up

It seems like your phone has some problem with the software itself. I suggest you to update the firmware of your phone which will definitely solve this problem. You do not need to switch on your phone to update the software as you can do the sane by connecting your phone to the PC and then use Sony Ericsson Update Service to do so.

Whenever your phone gets freezed means that there is something wrong with the software itself, It might be happening due to the third party software which you have installed on your phone. Please note that the any external theme which you might be using can also create this problem as it might not support some part of your phone. Actually interferes with an operating system of your phone so it can also be a core of this problem.

It is not necessary that the resetting your phone will solve this problem as this issue could be due to some other reason this time. I suggest you to show your phone again to the Sony Ericsson Service Center as if your phone is not older then 1 year then you can claim your phone's warranty. And as if the problem is accurately similar to the last time then you can claim SE Service center for repairing it for free of cost even if your phone is not under warranty.

If your phone is not getting On then it is but obvious that you won’t be able to update or format it from the phone itself but there is one more way to do so. So while updating your phone from the computer system, Hold the C button and then insert an USB cable.