Thread: Facebook application does not work on W705

Facebook application does not work on W705

I have tried by means of the facebook submission on my Sony W705, additional than whenever I try login to the submission, it constantly throws an error "Login Failed" be able to you give pleasure to assist to make available a explanation to this submission. I comprise the accurate internet settings, I am capable to have right of entry the facebook submission from the browser, other than immediately not capable to login from side to side the application.

Re: Facebook application does not work on W705

On the backside of the phone beneath the battery, there is SI numerals (1234-5678) that designate which W705 alternative you are using. Are you using the Facebook app. that came on the phone. If so, and you be able to make available this SI number, I determine to contentedly flash our W705 to imitate your phone and give the Facebook app. and try and let you be familiar with how it goes.

I have checkered my phone and this is the SI numeral talk regarding beneath the battery. The SI - 1222-0734. As distant I am conscious of it; this was reorganized by means of the innovative software being updated. In addition I have the similar tribulations by means of the Google Maps login which was innovative when the software was reorganized. I too have been having that difficulty on my phone the most recent couple of months. It no longer determine to log on from the applications menu. Additional than merely from the Planet 3 menu. Nor be able to I upload pictures to Facebook from the camera anymore.

Excavation does not work too I be able to no longer send my representation via facebook submission to any further extent. It used to be running. Additional than at present does not demonstrate in the list anymore. Do not purchase a W395 if you run or plan to run windows 7 the drivers do not work so you not be able to upload several mp3's to the phone and their customer services declare they do not even be familiar with if the determine to release a innovative driver for it, by no means mind.

There was not anything incorrect by means of the phone m8. I did not desire to waste my money on a phone that has the entire kinds of substance I would not utilize. The W395 did what I required it to do - call, text and sometimes play mp3's. It did this extremely well for the most recent 6 months. I was extremely happy by means of it. I would by no means say otherwise. Additional than at present I have a PC working with windows 7 and they do not have a working USB driver for it so I not be able to upload several mp3's to the phone. They not be able to even tell me if they are EVER going to put out a W7 driver for it.

I visualize this is for the reason that the phone determine to be obsolete soon so they do not desire to waste their time and money on it. Additional than this leaves me and additional people who have purchase one by means of a phone that has lost a major part of its functionality, so that means I paid my money to purchase a phone which is at present half ineffectual subsequent to immediately 6 months. Therefore their subsequent to sales service. If this occurred to you by means of your phone, then you would say it too, would not you.

I have the innovative SE t707 and there's a facebook submission on it. Tribulations is, I not be able to seem to utilize it. Anybody be familiar with how to make this work. I am donate to to my local network's internet service and the entire. Immediately not be able to seem to attach to facebook app itself. Several thoughts you not be able to login into Facebook from your T707 at the same time as you logged in from your PC at the similar time.