Thread: Getting Fatal Error in the mobile phone

Getting Fatal Error in the mobile phone

I have recently purchased a new mobile phone and started facing the problem.The mobile is just 10 days old and is of the Sony company. I get the error called ARM9 Fatal Error displayed on the screen. I have never seen this kind of error in my life. I even do not have any idea to solve the error. It is new for me. Do any one have idea related with this? I want your support for fixing this error.
    Last edited by The-Don; 01-10-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Re: Getting Fatal Error in the mobile phone

I will advice you not to get panic. Just try this things - remove the battery from your mobile phone and keep it as it is for some time. Now you again insert the battery in the mobile. Now turn on the mobile, it will work properly. This thing has solved my problem. So you also try doing the same as it might fix your problem to. Hope it helps you.

I think you require to update your mobile phone software. You will require to install the latest software for the mobile phone. I am providing you a site address for you where you can update your mobile phone. When you will click on the link then below there is option for software update. Just follow the instruction from the site.
    click here

Thanks for the reply. I tried updating the software for the mobile.I connected my phone with the computer. Then i clicked on the link provided by you and tried to update the mobile software. But updating did not helped me. Still i am facing the same error even after updating the software. Do any one one have some other solution?

Even the same error i am facing. The same problem i started facing from the last 2 days. I was listening to music on my phone. Then i received a call in between and fater i ended the call and tried to start the music again. When i just started the music again, it gave me the fatal error. I was completely shocked with this and was completely blank with the ideas.

I think that there is problem with your phone. I will advise you to contact with the Sony service center. As you told that your mobile phone is 10 days old so it is in the warranty period. They will repair your mobile phone or will provide you a replaced handset. As you had told that you have tried all the solutions and your problem is not being solved by any of this. So this is last option for you.