Thread: Xperia X1 screen goes black

Xperia X1 screen goes black

Hello,
    I use a Sony ericsson Xperia X1 from the last one year. It was working fine without having any problem. But now it has started showing some problem. The problem i am facing is that, when i write text in the message, then at that time the screen goes black. I am not able to understand the exact problem with my mobile phone. Will any one help me out?

Re: Xperia X1 screen goes black

I have a solution for your problem. I think you need to update your mobile phone software through the computer. For doing this you need to connect your mobile phone with the computer. After connecting you require to download the updated software from the internet and update it in your mobile phone. If this does not works then give me the reply.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried your opinion and tried to update the software of my mobile phone from the laptop. It updated my mobile software, but not able to see any kind of difference, it is still the same. Please help me, as i am using my old mobile handset and it is not having any features in it,so i am getting frustrated.

I have read your post and finded that, if you have updated the software on the phone, then a update service should come up and said that " it is updating you phone and your phone is updated successfully ". I am providing you a link below which consist of helpline no of the Sony ericsson support centers. You please contact to them they will solve your problem.
    Click here-http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

I think that when i was trying to update the software, it was not getting updated, because i was not able to see any message s like "the software is updated successfully". I followed the link provided by you and made contact with the Sony support center. They provide me the appropriate help and it solved my problem. Thanks to miles runner for posting the link.

Even i was facing the same problem with my mobile phone. It was just six months older and i faced a problem with it. My mobile phone was getting switched off automatically. I tried to update it, but did not helped me. Then i decided to change my battery, i purchased a new battery for my mobile phone. When i switch on my mobile after inserting a new battery, now it is not getting off. You can even try this thing out.