Thread: How will i Synchronize Xperia X1 with Xperia X2

How will i Synchronize Xperia X1 with Xperia X2

Hi,
    I am facing a problem with my Sony ericsson mobile phone. I have to move the contacts from my Sony ericsson Xperia X1 to Xperia X2. I use a windows software with a media center. I want to transfer the contact from X1 to X2. I do not have any idea to do this thing. Can any one provide me the solution for solving this issue? Please help.

Re: How will i Synchronize Xperia X1 with Xperia X2

Even i want to do the same thing with my mobile phone. I to want to synchronize X1 with the X2 . I do not want to copy the contacts but want to use them for data transfer. I am not getting any solution from any where. I have tried to search this from many sites, but there is no proper solution provided for this. Will any one solve my issue? In need of help.

I tried this thing out. I have synchronized the Xperia X2 and 2003 with a laptop running on windows 7. I have made a profile in the Windows Mobile Device Center for both of them. I have made setting for all the devices so that if there is any conflicting situation then the information of the devices will get changed. Hope it help you.

I am providing you a solution, you make a reference of it. First you will require to make a profile for each device which you want to synchronize. You can also make 2 profile in the 2007 outlook. If your X1 is private and X2 is public, then you can make a sync of both of them in the same outlook without having any mix up. If you are facing any problem with the sync issue then you can delete the old profiles and create new one.