Thread: Sync Apps Grayed Out in iPad

Sync Apps Grayed Out in iPad

I can no longer manage the sync of apps throughout iTunes. The Sync Apps checkbox is grayed out. Limitations are off, so it should not be an issue of the iPad not allowing apps to be installed from iPad or iTunes. I have a preference not reinstate the iPad and go all the way through the settings again. That seems to be a bit radical, and some users have reported that doesn't work all the time, nor is it an assurance this problem won't arise again. There must be a simpler workaround to overcome these; any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Sync Apps Grayed Out in iPad

There may be an issue in the application that you are using in the iPad or you tried to install in the iPad. There are chances that the application that you are using may get corrupted due to some trouble , so the solution to these problem is that you have to replace the apps to sync it properly to overcome the issue.

As you have stated above that there is a problem in the application, i have downloaded the other copy of the application and then tried to sync it with the iPad but again i failed to solve the issue. Please provide me with the solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

To overcome these problem you have to check your iPad Settings to do that you have to go to the General / Restrictions section and then select the “Installing apps” are turned off or not. After that the iTunes will not allow apps to sync to iPad if the installing apps restrictions are turned off. These settings will help you to overcome your issue in a better way.

The settings that you have provided above is not useful in my case as i have already tried it to sync the applications with the iPad. I tried it with a number of apps but the result was the same. So, please provide a solution so that i will be able overcome these trouble, any suggestion on these topic will be appreciated.

If you are not getting the sync problem done with the setting then there is a problem in the iPad itself. To resolve that you have to go to the apple service center or any of the apps store or contact the apple customer care desk, these might resolve your issue of the sync with the iPad. These problem is very much in common so the replacement is the ultimate solution to that.