Thread: Is the $99 Apple Extended Warranty Necessary?

Is the $99 Apple Extended Warranty Necessary?

I am mostly interested in purchasing the apple ipad which is upto 64gb 3g device,my query regarding this to purchase this device with extended warranty,so please any let me know whether the amount which i am investing is benefitial or it might give me a loss if i don't have chance to make its use,so please any one help me to do the invest.

Re: Is the $99 Apple Extended Warranty Necessary?

The apple ipad which you want to purchase with extended warranty, so according to me i feel that the investment which you would like to do depends upon the how roughly the use of the device you are go make, as if you are feared that some hardware failures to be taken then you might be sure going for extended warranty.

The extended warranty which are to be considered for the hardware damage which takes place, as mostly there might be the damage which are taken place physically or the accidental damages, where this cases are not considered under warranty, at such circumstances you require the warranty for it which may be hired for 129 dollars for the period of one year.

The extended warranty which you expect for the ipad, therefore i would like to inform you that this are all the company policies where they have a chance to make some money,what if there is no chance where you handle the device with due care and the warranty was not utilized by you where your money gets wasted,mostly the device are manufactured in such a way that they are mostly not affected for coming 20 to 24 months.

The ipad is something which is mostly different then the laptops or the computer devices,as i mostly recommend that ipads do not require the warranty as that of the laptops,accordingly the ipads work very fine for the near about 2 years or more then that, so there might be not so much requirement to have extended warranty for the ipad.