Thread: Numbers for iPad export to Excel

Numbers for iPad export to Excel

I am using the apple's iPad from a long time and want to know that the Number app for the iPad will export the data files to the Microsoft's Excel format that is the xls or the xlsx. I want to collaborate on the Microsoft's Excel and the MS word documents with the personal computer users so that the PDF is not adequate. So, please provide me a proper solution to overcome these kind of trouble.

Re: Numbers for iPad export to Excel

Numbers is the nearly everybody’s influential spreadsheet app planned to work with iPad and Multi-Touch technology. With a hardly any taps, you can make tables and charts, add photos and graphics, and come into and edit data. Numbers isn’t immediately a spreadsheet application — it’s a supple canvas. Which means you can add numerous tables and charts wherever on a sheet and move them anywhere you like.

These is the basic information that you have provided to me about the number sheet in the iPad but i want to know how i can edit the data, delete the data in a proper manner in the apple's iPad.So, please provide me a proper method to overcome me these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Pull your finger on a table to add, delete, or shift columns and rows. With a tap, enter and correct data. Use the full-screen synopsis view to see your data by the sum, min, max, and count for your assortment. Then, with just a steal, you can see a chart of how it all adds up. Say your maintenance track of your team’s carry out on the field, tracking your gas mileage on the road, or taking audience in a classroom. Enter your data on a form in Numbers. Forms are a rapid and easy way to collect or edit data. When you link a table to a form, Numbers mechanically updates each row as you enter in sequence. So these will help you edit, delete the data in the iPad.

The solution you provided says you can bring in excel and iWorks but does not say it can be exported as Excel only as Numbers or PDF. This doesn't help when some individuals are still organization MS Office 2003 on XP.Apple iPad website told: "Works well with others: Numbers on iPad lets you unlock spreadsheets shaped using iWork or Microsoft Office. So if an important person emails you a Numbers or Excel file, you can with no trouble import it into Numbers for iPad. To split your work, export your spreadsheet as a Numbers file for Mac or PDF text, then email it to anybody. You can also upload it to iWork.com public beta so any person on a Mac or PC can vision your spreadsheet."

If you are not able to overcome these issue from the above solution then the best solution to overcome these issue is to contact the support desk of apple for the further help and support and if then too the problem exists then you can visit the apple's app store for help these will resolve your issue for sure.