Thread: Comcast DTA converter signal problem?

Comcast DTA converter signal problem?

Bought a brand new TV for my new home. Have a Comcast converter box for digital channels in my building. I do not know from where the digital starter box is, from the main connection comes. The problem is the connection is breaks through some fluke. I not able to see some digital channels for that problem. The question is, am I able to see all the channels without using Comcast cable in my apartments. Is there any need to use the converter?

Re: Comcast DTA converter signal problem?

According to your post I think you are using co-axial cable plugged straight into the back side of your TV. The slandered digital is using a antennae-based to create a air connection. It provides a converter box(also known as cable box/non-set top box ). You have to run the antenna along with the converter box to get the channels and also get the high definition picture and the high definition antenna.

I moved to a new apartment, plugged my cable to my TV and managed with a free cable. I have a converter a box of Comcast after recently lost my channels, which charge me a lot. Now how can I got back all the channels back? Am I needed to buy a new converter box? Or bought a new additional TV with an converter box in my building?

I had a problem in my Comcast digital box, after that I decided to buy a Digital TV. Because Comcast as always caused to dropped connection, and found that the problem is for the station fault in the encrypted signal. I had an converter box, but it did not worked. I would like to suggest you don’t waste your time in your Comcast, because it is an worthy. Go for a Digital TV, it will less expansive then your cable and the converter box.

The Comcast digital box is used to decode the signal, that all are tuning with the control box. The box should feed the VCR/DVD input either by the co-axial cable or a white, yellow and red combination cable the output of the VCR/DVD then switch to the TV. Now you able to change the channel by the Comcast remote, also you can record the program from the TV.