Thread: Mail Attachment glitch

Mail Attachment glitch

The apple ipad which i am using is now is facing with some problems, the incoming mails with the attachments has some problems to open them, when i try to open them the application does not open the attachments,so the only thing i can do is to restart the ipad and solve the problem, so please help me to know what is the actual reason.

Re: Mail Attachment glitch

According to your problem there are many problems related to the attachments,the large attachments hangs the download of messages,the attachments get hanged after they are send and seem to be undelivered messages,these attachments hangs the recipients emails to hang when he tries to download such kind of messages.

If you are having the severe problems in opening the mail attachments, then i feel that you are in need of some applications which will open your mail attachments,the applications which you may use are of the good reader and docs to go, these helps to avoid the problem of having stuck to the attachment to view.

The process of using the applications to open the email attachments,here for these which ever application you may be using there you can click and hold the attachment of the mail,then a small pop up will be seen having the options of applications such as quick look and open in docs to go,so click the option of docs to go application which helps to open the attachments,

The problem of opening the email attachments might be due to the virus infections,so whenever you have a mail check whether the file attachment looks as a executable file do not open it even its file name indicates that it is an image,so right click on the attachment may be done and select the properties to check that the file name consists of .exe,and .ini .