Thread: W395 - Sony Ericsson PC Suite doesn't recognize my phone

W395 - Sony Ericsson PC Suite doesn't recognize my phone

I have a W395 Sony ericsson mobile phone and try to connect the mobile phone with my Laptop through the Sony PC suite but failed to do so what is the problem in the phone and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated by me. Is there any problem in the laptop or the software that i am using.
    Last edited by Ranter; 29-09-2010 at 09:34 PM.

If you are unable to connect to the laptop through the Sony PC Suite then there is a problem in the PC suite that you have, replace it with the new version and copy that supports your phone. These can be done by downloading a fresh copy from the Sony ericsson website and install it in the laptop and then try to connect to access the internet.
    Last edited by Simond; 29-09-2010 at 09:35 PM.

I have downloaded the Sony PC Suite from the Sony ericsson website and installed it in the system but failed to connect to the internet as an error message was coming frequently on the screen saying that there is an error in the connection.So, please provide me a solution to overcome these issue and what will be alternative to this method.
    Last edited by Ranter; 29-09-2010 at 09:35 PM.

If your PC Suite is working fine then there might be an issue with the Phone so you have to hard reset the phone and then try to install and reconnect the internet using the PC Suite, these might help you to resolve your problem. If the problem further exists then you can contact to the customer care assistance for further help.
    Last edited by Simond; 29-09-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Re: W395 - Sony Ericsson PC Suite doesn't recognize my phone

If you have internet access as fraction of your phone repair, I propose backing up your contacts to Sony Ericsson Sync (you will see it in Community). The phone is not well-matched with PC Suite; it wasn't set up to does that. The drivers are for using the phone as a modem. The modem can help you to overcome this issue and also check the laptops in which you have installed the PC Suite that it support the software or not.

Re: W395 - Sony Ericsson PC Suite doesn't recognize my phone

It is recommended you should download the PC Suite for the Sony ericsson mobile phone from the Sony Ericsson website and install it properly these might help you to overcome these issue other than these there may be a trouble with your service provider who does not provide proper internet service due to which you are not able to connect the internet properly. So first check the internet connectivity in the phone and then try to connect with the laptop through the PC suite.