Thread: Slow ipad backup and data transfer

Slow ipad backup and data transfer

I am using the apple's iPad from the launch of the product and there is no problem with that as the product is very new and best in performance. The only problem with the device is that it becomes very slow when i try to syn the back up data and the other transfer of the data to other apple devices such as ipod devices via the bluetooth. So, please provide me the solution to overcome these issue.

Re: Slow ipad backup and data transfer

There seems to be a problem in the syn cable that you are using to transfer the data and for taking the back up in the Apple's iPad. I also have a iPad but the cable that i was using was a pseudo of the original one so the back up speed and the transfer data speed is very slow. So, first check the cable and then trey to transfer the data.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I know that with the duplicate cables there are lot of transfer issues,i got the cable with the iPad that i have purchased from the apple dealer. The cable seems to be original as i got it with the apple's iPad so now what i should do to overcome these problem. Any suggestion to these issue will be appreciated by me.

If your cable is working very fine then there are changes that there is a problem in the iPad itself. So, the best option available to you is that just make all the sync back up settings properly and make sure that there is nothing disabled in the transfer section of the usb port, these will resolve your issue for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution available to you is that you go the apple service center or contact the customer care for further assistance to overcome the issue. If you iPad is in the warranty period then the most ultimate solution to that is you go for the replacement of the devices, this will resolve your issue for sure and the transfer speed will be very fast in the new iPad device.