Thread: Apple's Air Display - Avatron problem

Apple's Air Display - Avatron problem

I am a very old apple's device customer and bought the Avatron fro my iPhone so that i can use it as a second monitor to work as well as play. The problem is that i have purchased it product code and the dealer has said that i have to download the product from the Avatron website. I visited the website but there is no page for the download available so what should i do to resolve or fix these issue.

Re: Apple's Air Display - Avatron problem

As you have mentioned that you have Air Display - Avatron from a dealer who has provided you with the product code so you need to download the application with the help of the product code from the Avatron website. To do these you have to visit the website and then go to the download section and enter the product code to download the application it will take some time to download the app.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have already visited the website and tried ti download the application but a web page with the message as "Page not found" comes and the download link is broken so what should i do to overcome these issue. Is there any alternative available to overcome these problem or i have to purchased another copy from the apple's app store.

There seems to be a problem in the browser that you are using because i have downloaded the same application last week and there was no problem on it. The solution over here is that if you are using the Internet Explorer browser of Microsoft then it will be a problem just download the FireFox or the Safari browser and then try to download the application it might work in these case.

If you are not able to download the application from the website via browser then you can go to the dealer from where you have purchased the product code and ask him that the application is not working and the same application you can get from the apple's app store which is the ultimate solution to overcome these issue.

The download of the product can be done on the Avatron website. You just have to go there and then select the device for which you want to download the application such as Windows, Mac OS or for Mac book. These will be a 5 MB file and after the installation you have to install it in the system where you want to use it, this is the simplest way to get the Avatron software or application, if the problem then too exists then you have to contact the customer care assistance of the apple to resolve your problem.