Thread: Unable to Shuffle Music Videos on iPad

Unable to Shuffle Music Videos on iPad

I have recently downloaded music on my iPad. The problem is that I am unable to use the "shuffle" feature on iPad playback. Whenever I try to do so a video screen capture comes up and the songs are played. However if I click on the videos, I can play them as normal. Does anyone else noticed this problem?I suppose this is a bug but I don't know how to fix this.

Re: Unable to Shuffle Music Videos on iPad

I have tried all these things but I am unable to find any option for it. This is the one feature that can make-or-break the thing which tells you if you want to keep the iPad or not. However there is no solution for this on iPad that can fix this. What I tried was I created a playlist, went to the ipod, click on Shuffle on the playlist, and it shuffled through all the videos.

The shuffle feature works for videos on the iPhone but not on iPad. But I have a lot of music videos which I want to play as a playlist. But, once the video is played, it simply goes back to it's 'Info' screen. I have already contacted with the Apple tech support about this but they where like helpless. I'm sure it will get fixed with the next os update.

It involves a simple work around:

1. Go to the video playlist by pressing Shuffle.
    2. Move to the home button, you can use your headphones with remote control to continue with the music.
    3. Go to the video app and navigate to the music video which you are playing.

But I am unable to press shuffle on the top of the checklist on my playlist of music videos. Can you guide me where can I get the shuffle option, am I missing something somewhere? Worst part is that I can see this option on other playlists, but not on the one where I want.