Thread: Unable to install Configuration Profiles in iPad

Unable to install Configuration Profiles in iPad

I am having one issue with the installation of the profile in the iPad. Whenever i am trying to install the profile it just show me icon with the Configuration Profile but does not install the same. I have tried the same with the other profile also but getting the same issue. If any one is having the knowledge please help to find the solution for same. Thank you.

Re: Unable to install Configuration Profiles in iPad

Are you using any application which are using the file association or transfer the file. If you are using any application like this then i will advise you to uninstall the application or disable the same and then try to create the new profile and see whether this is working for you or not. I think this will resolve the issue with the same.

I will advise you to directly visit the Apple Support forum of the Apple store and ask them about the problem that you are going through. As they are the developer of the device which you are using and might be having the solution for the problem that you are going through. So contact them and discuss the problem to get the solution.

I will advise you to perform the hard reset on the iPad which will restore the system to the factory setting and all the data stored on the device will be deleted. So first take the backup of the device with the iTunes and later on perform the reset of the device. I hope this will help you with the same. Also let me know if it is working for you.

It seems to be the problem with the iPad OS which might got corrupted and that is why you are unable to get it working with the issue of yours. I will advise you to update firmware of the iPad which might be having the updated for this issue and later on try to install the profile on the system of yours. So try this out to work work with the issue.

Using the Restore function for your device is part of standard troubleshooting procedure. Restoring your device will delete all the data from your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data. All settings are restored to their factory condition. Whenever you restore your device, Apple highly recommends that you perform a sync prior to restoring to back up any changes since your last sync. If you have movie rentals on the device, see iTunes Store movie rental usage rights in the United States before restoring.

Visit Apple for more help.