Thread: w960i wont turn on after software update

w960i wont turn on after software update

I have w960i mobile phone of Sony Ericsson brand. Recently I have updated my software by downloading it from software site, but from that time it stops working. When I try to switch it on then only a flash screen comes after that its again gets switched off. Now I don't know what should I do. If you are having any information on this then please suggest me.

Re: w960i wont turn on after software update

I have gone through your question,If you have successfully installed the software on to your mobile phone then I suggest you to check your mobile phone battery is full charged or not. If you battery is not charged then also phone is wont get start.So first check that is your mobile phone battery is charged or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

main reason of not starting your mobile phone is due to downloading software from internet that cause a serious issue, because when you download something from internet it must have virus within it and that virus goes to your mobile phone. I will advise you to contact with local Sony Ericsson mobile technician to solve your issue.

I had the same issues as you are having I think you should do the flashing of your mobile firmware with using a personal computer. you can find the update to firmware that is compatible to your mobile phone on Sony site. you just have to connect your mobile phone to the computer and do the flashing of your mobile phone. I hope this information may help you to go through this problem.