Thread: Sending mails from iPad results in "This message has no content"

Sending mails from iPad results in "This message has no content"

Hi I have an iPad and using it from last seven to eight months, I have an SMTP account which enables me to send and receive e-mails. The other thing is that i am using this service since i am using this phone earlier it was working fine but from last few days whenever i composed a mail and try to send it it gave me an error message that "This message has no content". As soon as i compose a particular message and try and send it the mail remains in the out box for a couple of seconds saying the same error message. And after some period of time the message is sent but when i check with that particular message in the sent mails box then there also it is saying the same error message that "This message has no content" . Also all my messages are not been able to delivered to the destination. Please help me in this case is there is any solution to get rid of it.

Re: Sending mails from iPad results in "This message has no content"

This is the problem that lot of iPad users are facing these days that, But it is not a great issue to the iPad because it is totally depend on the service provider that provides you the internet services, There may some problems in the network connection. The other thing is that if you file a complaint regarding the connection to the service provider they will see to it that if there is any problem in the network, if finds such problem then they will fix it. Hope this one will help you.

I Have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are facing this problem because the message holding memory of your mails must be filled and the other mails are not been able to occupy the memory . So due to it,there must be an error message that shows "This message has no content". So what you have to do in this case is that just delete all the messages that you have in your inbox , sent items and also the spam messages. The other thing is that this is not only the solution that will fix this solution, If it doesn't work than you have to try and see if there are any other chances of solving the problem.

This is because that the server is not responding to the mails that are sent by you. This is the similar problem that was faced by me a few months ago at that time the same error was popping up regularly. What i did to fix it just i waited for few days so that the server will respond to my mails some time, And it happened i did retrieved all the messages that i sent and also that all the messages will be delivered to the destination. I will suggest you also to wait for a few days hope so that your server will also respond ti you as mine did.