Thread: How to use wireless mouse with iPad

How to use wireless mouse with iPad

I am using the Apple iPad from last few months and I believe that it is the best in the business and also i am happy that it is giving me its best and also having all the latest application. But i have one query that is it possible to use an wireless mouse with the iPad. Is it compatible with the iPad that i am using or can u suggest you any other to use. There is one more thing that is it possible to use like we use the normal mouse with the computer.

Re: How to use wireless mouse with iPad

I guess that some one has misguided you or your idea regarding the wireless mouse is totally wrong. You cant use the mouse with the ipad because the wireless mouse is not compatible with the iPad that you are using or any other iPad. This due to the functionality that the iPad possess and also the other thing is that it is very much complicate to use an wireless mouse with the iPad. Better try and search over the internet and do get more information about the wireless mouse and its functionalities.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem i would rather say it as the concern, You are on the wrong track on using the wireless mouse with the iPad of yours. This is due to the functionality of the ipad that it doesn't support the wireless mouse. If you really want to use it then try and contact with the Apple service center that will help you in understanding this concept in detail. But as per my knowledge we can't use the wireless mouse with the iPad.

It is not possible to use the wireless mouse or any kind of mouse with the Apple iPad. If you really got fed up of using your fingers for the touch senses then try this one "Pogo Stylus" . It is nothing but the stick which will help you to access your iPad without using the fingers touching the screen. And also the other side of it is that it has a great sensitivity towards the screen and the problems that are caused while we are using our hand are reduced.