Thread: X10 mini SD card not reading

X10 mini SD card not reading

I like to enjoy music, playing games on my Sony X10 mobile phone but from few days I am facing issues with my memory card. When I put my memory card in to memory card slot it is not reading by my mobile phone. I have my whole data, all my games in that; I don't know why it is not reading memory card. If anyone having any knowledge on this then please reply me. Any information will be appreciated.

Re: X10 mini SD card not reading

There is reason behind memory card is not reading by phone that is When you directly remove your memory card from your mobile phone, make sure you have choose "safely remove memory card" from the memory card setting.There is an option for removing memory card which appears only when you are going to remove your memory card from memory card slot. That time phone will asked you for removing memory card, then press OK. in this way you can safely remove your memory card.

I think your memory card slot is been corrupted, due to some reason when you put in your memory card in to the card slot it has to be read. If your mobile phone is in warranty then I suggest you to go with mobile support system or make a contact with local mobile technician. I believe this will surely help you to overcome this problem.

I had the same problem with my memory card; then I check out my memory card with other mobile phone, in that also it is not worked. Then I connect my memory card to the computer, using card reader then also it was unable to open. From all this I come to know that my memory card is corrupted so I changed my memory card. On your issue I will suggest you the same.