Thread: Zylo USB Data Cable

Zylo USB Data Cable

I am using Sony Ericsson Zylo I used to connect it to my computer via USB data cable provided with it but have lost it somehow so I am looking for new USB data cable for it. I have visited official website for that but they are charging high for that so I want to know if I can get that cheap. One feature that upsets me is that screen of phone goes blank after around 10 seconds or so, this create problem while I am browsing or reading/sending texts or e-mails. So how can I avoid all this provide me solution.

Re: Zylo USB Data Cable

You can get data cable for your Sony Ericsson Zylo from any of the Sony mobile store near you which you will get much cheaper from what you show on website. So visit to the Sony store or service center they will provide you USB cable for your Sony Ericsson Zylo which you can use to connect your phone to computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not able to get the USB data cable for your Sony Zylo then other option you can go for is a non-cable option which would be a card reader that is compatible with Micro SD which you are using as your external memory in phone. Using this you can connect to computer and transfer data required by you.

You are using Sony Ericsson Zylo phone which is very stylish and comes with features like :
    • A large 2.6" 16M-color TFT screen.
    • Comes with Stereo Blue-tooth 2.1.
    • Support microSD card slot as external memory and have 260 MB internal memory.
    • Social networking integration with widget-enhanced interface in it.

if you are having Samsung media library on your computer then you may be able to copy/paste data on to your Sony Ericsson Zylo's phone memory or external memory card with the use of USB File transfer technique which is also known as USB memory device and Mass storage. So you can go for this as the solution which may help you to solve the problem.