Thread: Can't upload video from Sony Handycam Mini DV

Can't upload video from Sony Handycam Mini DV

On the last week I and my family had a small ceremony of the house, I have taking the video from my Sony Handycam Mini DV the video I have taken was nearly about 6 GB in size. Now when I want it to on my Sony Vaio Laptop, but I am unable to upload it on my Laptop. I have tried all the possibilities of help to remove this problem. Do you have any way to remove this problem? Any help regarding this topic will be appreciated.

Re: Can't upload video from Sony Handycam Mini DV

I think this might the problem of your system operating system. Which operating system you are using on your Sony Laptop? The same was occurred with my one of the friends. Then I have just change the operating system from my friend Laptop. And then I we have gone for the upload of the Video from the Handycam to my laptop. This will help you.

It is very thanking you to give some suggestion on basis of my problem. I am using the Windows Vista on my Sony Laptop as it was provided by the company itself. I am not having any problem with my vista operating system. The only problem is why I am unable to upload the video in my Sony Laptop. Do anyone have another option rather than this solution?

I have gone through this problem and we have solved the above problem, what we were facing at the time of uploading the video on the Laptop of my friend. If you have no problem with the same then you can go for the uploading the video on your Sony Laptop. It doesn’t matter anything. It was just a suggestion from me.

Have you gone through the video which you have taken form your Sony Handycam Mini DV is it is available on your Handycam or not. Sometimes this happens that the video clips get deleted from the Handycam due to mistake and then we are unable to get the same video clip of our family back on the same. Please check it out?

I have gone to the video which I have taken on last week at the time of mu house ceremony through my Sony Handycam Mini DV. I have able to view from my Sony Handycam Mini DV it is not deleted from my Handycam. I think my Handycam is having some another problem with it. Does any one have the ides to remove this?

I have gone through the same problem. Sometimes the Windows operating system can’t able to identify the DV camera. I think there are two chances of getting this problem. There is present in the Sony booklet that the camera works only with the four pin i.LINK, and like other public, I only have the 4pin/6pin, perhaps having the 4pin/4pin on which it will work. I don't make out, but I have seen many of different people have this same trouble. Atlast I have gone to the pin and get the picture on my Laptop do this.