Thread: NDrive USA Disappeared

NDrive USA Disappeared

I had recently downloaded Ndrive USA app and paid for it. It has vanished from my iTunes and my phone when i synced it. I try to get it back but i did not suucceed in it. Now i do not have any idea to get it back. Does any body else face such problem. Help your effort should be appreciated.

Re: NDrive USA Disappeared

Do one thing first check your desktop iTunes whether it is checked or unchecked. If it is checked then no problem but if it is unchecked in iTunes it will not load into your iPad. I will suggest you to contact apple for this and get solution from there. Hope they will provide you the correct solution. Hope this will help in getting rid from this tedious problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you said to check in Itunes, it is not even listed in iTunes lat alone unchecked as if i never bought it. I want my $3 back from them, refund my money and tell me what the problem is. I had used Report a Problem link within iTunes for that application to report it disappearing. I am hoping to get my money back or provide me the solution to make it appear again.

Have you Email the developer for your issue and did they do anything for you. You can contact Apple customer care and see that they can help you to get the application back for you. I think the application was deleted on the iPad before you sync the iPad to Itunes. If you have done this then there is no way in getting the application back through iTunes.

A temporarily solution to your problem just download the application again. when you have alrady paid for the application then you can download it as many time you wish without paying any additional charge. When you try to download it a message will pop up something like this you had already downloaded this application do you want to download it again. and it is best to backup your iTunes folder too.

Same with me I just used it for two days. I sent three mails via their tech support, the response I got that they were having some technical difficulties. I have sent them another mail asking for my refund. Why they are stealing our money like this. I also try to contact Ndrive and they never response to me. Can any one suggest any solution?