Thread: iPAD and Juniper SSL VPN

iPAD and Juniper SSL VPN

I have an Apple iPad and using it from last few months the other thing is that it is serving me the best also i am satisfied with all the application that are provided to me with this iPad and i am happy that i own am Apple iPad. But some of friends where saying me that there is the JUNOS PULSE. application that has been created by the JUNIOR is in the market and it is the best for the internet. The other thing is that is there is any thing launched if yes then is the beta version to be used by we people.

Re: iPAD and Juniper SSL VPN

According to me the information that your friends have given to you is correct, JUNOS PULSE is the latest version that is launched by the Juniper and is the best in the business. The other thing is that it has not been launched for the end users the application is still under testing process and that is at the administrator level and the common users will not be able to have an access to it till the version is properly tested.

Re: iPAD and Juniper SSL VPN

I have gone through your problem and it seemed to me that you are keen to know that what the JUNOS PULSE. It is the new application that is launched by the Juniper it is just the beta version that has launched and the other thing is that till the application is fully tested it is not been provided to the end users that is the common man. So if you want to use this application than you have to wait till the beta version get successfully tested and made available to the end users.