Thread: How to setup IMAP account on iPad

How to setup IMAP account on iPad

Hi i am using an Apple iPad from last four to five months and it is serving me the most of it , I am happy that i own an Apple iPad. But from last few days I am facing a problem that somehow i an unable to create mu IMAP account on my iPad , Is it is possible to create such account , if yes than how to create it and please let me know as soon as possible i need it badly because i am not able to receive my mails from last to months.

Re: How to setup IMAP account on iPad

It is not a big issue to create an IMAP account on the Apple iPad. The other thing is that it will enable you to send and receive your mails instantly. Yes you can create an IMAP account on your Apple iPad, The IMAP is nothing but the Internet Message Access Protocol which enables you to communicate with others trough e-mails, It is one of the top most prevalent internet protocols which are used to retrieve and send e-mails.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is good that you are moving towards the latest technology, I will suggest you to use it in an effective manner and also hope that that it will satisfy you, Yes you can create an IMAP account on the ipad and here are the following steps to do it:-
    • First of all go to internet settings of your iPad phone.
    • In that you will find the MAIL option just select it.
    • Then click on the CALENDER option.
    • After that you will find the create new tab just click on it.
    • Once you will click on the create new account tab then you have to click on the OTHERS tab and then you have to fill the details required then your account in the IMAP will be created.

This will enable you to receive all your mails and also you can reply to the same.

Hey thank you all of you for considering my problem and giving your vital time for giving the solution. I tried doing the same steps given by you still not able create the account. Is there is any problem with my iPad , please help me i am worried a lot cause i am not able to receive the mails from last few days, Is there is any other way to create it?

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the normal settings are not working on your iPad, What you do is just contact the Service center of Apple and place your problem in front of them hope that they will help you out in this case. Or do one thing contact the internet service provider of yours see to it that what they can do in this case.