Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Memory Card problems

Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Memory Card problems

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 phone which has great features from camera to music player. It support External memory up to 323GB, I am using 2GB Micro SD memory card as phone external memory. Recently I have been facing problem with memory card when I connect it to my computer I am not able to copy data or format memory card. Please help to resolve this problem with memory card.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Memory Card problems

Your problem with your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 phone may be because of memory card corruption i.e. memory card you are using in your phone may be corrupted due to bad content or may be physically damage.So see if these are the problem to resolve this you have to go for new memory card.

I was having the same problem with my memory card but i solved it by just formatting the card. Because card was infected by virus, You may have virus infected file in your phone from other device by sharing the data through blue-tooth or other connectivity. I suggest you to just format your memory card to resolve the problem.

You should go for Update the phone using Sony Ericsson Update Service which will ensure that your phone get updated. You can try to use other memory card and see if this problem is coming in that if yes then it may be problem with your mobile internal memory. So you should contact to service center to resolve the issue.

This may be because your memory card is damage and not able to work properly with your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. This can only resolve with new memory card i suggest you to get yourself new memory card which will solve your problem with your memory card. So buy memory card which is compatible with your phone you will get warranty for that so if you have any issue can contact and solve.