Thread: Downloading error with Apple IPad

Downloading error with Apple IPad

Hi i have recently purchased a brand new Apple iPad , It has a 32 GB memory in it . I have it since not mere that two months, The other thing is that it is working well and also serving me the best of my life, I am happy that i own an Apple iPad, But from last few days i am not able to download any thing on my iPad even though all the memory is free , I haven't used a single bit of it , Yesterday when i started to download a movie than in between the process it gave me a error message saying that "download error tap to retry" . I tried to do the same thing on the next day but the same error message pop up saying the same thing, I don't know what is wrong with it and i am worried a lot. Please help me in this case.

Re: Downloading error with Apple IPad

I was also having the similar problem with my Apple iPad , The other thing is that i was using the iTunes application to download it , What about you, you also did the same thing? I also got frustrated with this problem, what i did is just downloaded the same thing with iTunes through my computer , and it responded well and the download also got completed in the estimated time. But the thing i would like to mention here is that i was not downloading a movie it was a song.

I have gone through your problem and i think that it is an serious issue regarding the memory or your hard drive , I think that the iPad of yours is unable to detect the memory that it attached to it , This may be the case that you are not able to download the movies, because there is not much enough space onto your iPad system memory , Or may be not it may also happen that your memory drive is fine and it is not coping up with the iPad that you are using. Just see to it that the memory drive is fine by connecting it with the other iPad, and see to it that the problem still persists or not and reply me the same.

I guess that there is something wrong with the software that you are using , As mentioned by you that you are using the iTunes for downloading the movie, The other thing is that the software that you are using must have corrupted , In this case what you have to do is just uninstall the old and preloaded iTunes application and try to install the new and updated one . I hope that this will help you and you will also able to download the movies that you want.