Thread: Asus k70io graphics problem

Asus k70io graphics problem

I have seen one problem on my Asus k70io laptop which has a nvidia gt120m gpu in it. Problem is regarding the 3d program or 3d modes. I can play WOW or COD:MW2 without any problem but as soon as i go to the desktop by pressing an Alt+Tab then the screen gets weird. It shows Vertical lines and colors. What could be the problem? I am running 64 bit Windows 7 operating system on it.

Re: Asus k70io graphics problem

I obviously tried everything, uninstall and reinstall drivers , update drivers, run in admin mode , uninstall and reinstall the game , (I said I do not use any mods and none is installed. ) the Bugs are not constant , but always reappear. I also have another type of problem, when I want to play the game in "offline "with the Steam software (because I bought the Steam platform ) that launches the game but I can not go in cities or fighting for at that moment the game causes an error and it closes , Windows looks for the error but of course can not find it.

I think the problem would be with an operating system's driver files. I have seen many people having problems due to not installing the proper driver as per the version of an operating system and the hardware model itself. I would suggest you to go to an official website of your graphic card that is nvidia where you must got the proper drivers.

For your graphics problem, I have encountered this kind of problem by playing with the mod sword song, this graphic bug appeared in some early battles, but disappeared after a few seconds - small note: this graphic abnormality appeared only since the update in 1131 and only on a mod. (I have an ATI Radeon HD4850 latest driver updates). Having both my remarks , I advise you to first find a 1127 version (I think a link is available in the post on the bug of steam ) and see if the bug in W7 graphic persists.

After you install the game, right click the icon then go on property. then goes on compatibility and tick the boxes : Run this program in compatibility mode windows xp pack3. theme visual. Disable setting the scale of display resolution. To execute this program as administrator. I have seen the screen problem on my pc as well with this same graphic card.