Thread: my Sony Ericsson vivaz wont work

my Sony Ericsson vivaz wont work

I purchased Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile last week. It was working well but from yesterday its giving me one strange problem. It’s not allowing me to do anything. Means I am not able to use my operator services like sending SMS, making calls and using GPRS internet. When I try use it, operator sign become disappear and it show just emergency calls. When some call me , my phone do not allow me attend that call. Anyone here who is facing same problem? if anybody has idea to solve this issue, please write here.

Re: my Sony Ericsson vivaz wont work

I saw this problem in my mobile for just one day. I was not able to use my calls and sms service while everything was fine in my operator billing department. It was freezing whenever I was trying to call or try to receive call. I just took out my battery and put it back again. I turn it on and my problem was solved completely. But if you are not able to solve this issue then it can be a stolen mobile case. Contact your operator to know this issue.

I had faced this problem. It stop your operator services. It happens to me because of some new custom theme. I think so it’s a bug in Sony Ericsson software system. When I was trying to altering theme or added some new custom theme, it started giving me exact problems. The only solution of this problem is to restore your settings and it will start working. Be careful you will lose all your data in this process. Now my mobile is working fine without any problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I do not think that you need any restoring factory. In this way your will lose everything stored in your phone memory. I have one other way; I hope it will solve your problem. Go in your setting then go in your communication and then Network and select manual option. Chose your network manually and then it will start working. It works with mine mobile. I did not lose any data and my mobile is working fine. Try it with you device I hope it will solve your problem.

I saw this problem when I was using Vodafone network on my mobile. I was not able to receive network on my vivaz phone. It was disappearing network logo occasionally. I was thinking that problem is in my phone but it was not true. I made update but it’s also did not help me. Then I found, problem maybe in my SIM card. When I checked my SIM card it was looking corrupted. I changed it from Vodafone gallery and now its working fine. Check out with you also.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It’s not necessary that your SIM card is corrupted. Maybe fault can be inside your memory card. If so I have one trick to solve this issue. Turn off your mobile and take out your battery and memory card. Now again put back your battery in your mobile. Now turn it on. I hope it will start working. You try it on your phone.