Thread: Notion Ink Adam

Notion Ink Adam

What you guys think about the Notion Ink Adam as it looks like it will be the greatest tablet this year. I am in the bazaar for a new laptops, but I am looking got buying a new tablet. I heard that an Adam will come with an Android installed on it. Google Chrome OS, or Ubuntu, but it looks to me that the new interface will be only for an Android. What kind of thoughts you have about this tablet.

Re: Notion Ink Adam

Back in early this year , Notion ink will begin to produce new tablet is the notion of Adam ink . Previously , the tablet is running on the platform Tegra 2nd generation, including Cortex A9 based NVIDIA Tegra processor 2 . ink Adam MMC / SD card reader (up to 32GB ) , Wi - Fi , Bluetooth , GPS , and runs Google Android OS.

It is said that the an idea of Adam ink offer its customers four models : two models pack 10.1- inch display on the LCD, whereas the added has 10.1 inches Pixel Qi " hybrid " of display that can work in both color and black / white. Adam ink LCD module version without 3G will be costing you about $ 399, whereas with 3G will go around $ 449. ink Adam Pixel Qi version will cost $ 449 (without 3G modem ) and $ 498 ( 3G support ) .

Nobody will buy a tablet only to read ebooks, and on this point iPad won easily on all other bids except one: The Tablet Adam. Indeed , this tablet developed by the Indian company Ink Concept incorporates among other processor 2 ( ARM Cortex A9 : more powerful than the iPad) , but also screen Transflective" pixelQI Touch 10.1-inch (1024 × 600). The particularity of this screen is to combine the advantages of e-paper screen with that of the LCD. This produces a perfectly readable screen in a very bright light, while being responsive to an LCD panel.

The screen that everyone waiting on the iPad. It's all pat , this tablet has 32 GB of storage ( expandable with an SD card reader ) , drums ( more durable than the IPAD ) , 1080p video output ( 576p for IPAD ) GPS, a compass , a speaker , microphone, USB port, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 , 3G and a 3-megapixel webcam (non-existent on the IPAD ). The whole weighs 770 grams and for a price hovering around $ 320.

What makes this Tablet is now so unique? First of all I would like to address the special screen. Pixel Qi is probably not any really a term that once informed , one would have been nothing else. Everyone knows by now , the iPad, probably know this ... has anyone else can admire iPad in strong sunlight ? At the very most , the thing is still used as a mirror , in short: It can be seen in sunlight on the display to anything more because it's too highly reflective. Why do I need please a tablet , which I can use super great mobile, so I can put in the beer garden , outside in the garden can surf on the sunny window seat in bus and train