Thread: How do I save Samsung Intensity zoom/rotate editing?

How do I save Samsung Intensity zoom/rotate editing?

I have not found an option to save the picture in Samsung Intensity after I try to ZOOM or ROTATE the picture. I have done all the things that I can but I have not found anything that can help me with this kind of problem. I have looked narrowly at each option. Is there a way by which you all can help me? After doing the zoom or rotation on the picture I have not found the option to save it at all. Also please tell me where is the zoom key with which I can zoom the object before clicking it. Thanks.

Re: How do I save Samsung Intensity zoom/rotate editing?

You are kidding I guess my friend. At this moment I do not have the Samsung Intensity with me, or else I would have told you what you need to do. I am sure that Samsung cannot miss on this thing for sure. Please see for it more carefully. There is going to be a key that can help you in saving your work. Please look again, for the time being I am going to hunt some more information in this perspective.

I have pressed all the possible keys that I could but I cannot get the way to save the picture after I do the zoom or rotate them. I will tell you what I can see, when I do the Zoom/ Rotate on the picture I have found that the left soft key says Next and the right soft key brings another Option for me. The Next fetches the next picture in the album, and the Option brings up two more options for me viz. Fit To Screen and Preview Off. Nothing can be seen which says Save. Please help me.

No my friend there is another option where I am sure that you will get the save option. When you select the picture from My Pictures folder, you have the Option in the right-hand corner of the screen. You have to select it by using the right soft key. When you do it you get the Edit option and I think that is the 5th option in the list. Please try this option and I am sure that you will be able to save your edited work in this option, best of luck.

I am aware of this Edit option, but I think that you are not completely ware of this option. I do not want you to tell me how I can save the edited things on the picture. I know this thing. I want you to tell me how I can save the zoom that I did on the picture in the mobile phone. I think I have explained my problem this time clearly. To be precised I will repeat the things again does anyone here can tell me how I can save my Zoom/Rotate changes?

I have a solution direct from the Samsung Customer Care. Just select the picture that you want and then go for the Edit option. Then instead of going to the Zoom/Rotate go to the Edit option and then choose the Rotate, then press the center black circle key in such a manner that only the lower part gets pressed. This will rotate the picture. The picture will rotate and when you get the desired position then you can stop. Hope that this will really help.