Thread: Where does Samsung PC Studio 3 store inbox messages on PC?

Where does Samsung PC Studio 3 store inbox messages on PC?

It is always nice to see that we all have a backup of all the things. Whether it is mobile or computer one should have the back-up. I also love to keep a back-up of all the data of the mobile on the PC, whether it is contacts or messages. Here I do not have any problem with my mobile phone I just have curiosity that has brought me here, I just want to know where does the message gets saved in the PC, can anyone please tell me about this?

Re: Where does Samsung PC Studio 3 store inbox messages on PC?

I am happy that you have come up asking this thing. Well it depends on the operating system that you are using. Please let me know first what is the operating system that you are using at this very moment? Also please tell me the mobile phone that you are using. In all the cases you need the PC suite to make the back-up copies. Are you not having any trouble with the PC suite that you are using, well if that is the case then it is nice.

I am having problem in saving the text messages and the contacts in the computer. Can you all tell me how I can get this thing done? I also want to have the back up of all this things in the mobile in the computer. Please give me the step by step process so that I can go for this thing. Please help me so that I can achieve this. Any help in this perspective will be really appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

You have asked about the operating system that I am using on the PC, it is the Windows XP. I would be glad in any manner if you can tell me where the backups are kept in all the operating System. I do not have any kind of problem with the PC Suite. I am totally happy with this thing. I am using Nokia N73. It is a great piece and has a good respect in the world. Please suggest me where are the messages and the contacts in the computer.

Thank you for telling the operating system. In case of the Windows XP the back-up is present in the following path:
    C:\Documents and Settings\NAME OF THE USER\Application Data\Samsung PC Studio 3
    If you want to know about the Windows Vista then it is at this path:
    C:\Users\ NAME OF THE USER \App Data\Roaming\Samsung\Samsung PC Studio 3
    Hope that this helps and you get it found. Also in case of Windows 7, I think that it will be same as that of the Windows Vista.

Rupashri, you will have to use the PC Studio so that you can have the back up of all the data like the contacts and the messages of your phone on the computer. I am sure that this is the only way by which you can do this thing. If you would have mentioned the mobile that you are using I would have suggested the PC suite. Well if you are using the Nokia mobile then you can have the Nokia PC suite, if Sony Ericsson then Sony Ericsson PC suite. All you have to take care about is the version of the PC suite that you will be using for the mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks a lot Odalis, I have found the backup of the messages at the place where you mentioned. Also thanks a lot for the paths that you gave in case of the Windows Vista and Windows 7. I asked about that because I am planning for the up gradation and I was sure that the location might change, so that for the reply. This forum is really great. I will come up soon if I will have any other problem.