Thread: How to send a photo from internet to mobile

How to send a photo from internet to mobile

I have found some great photos on an internet and i would love to have these all photos on my mobile phone. I am using Nokia 3600 mobile phone i want to know some way by which i can directly send this all photos to my phone. Can you guys help me to find out some websites which can help me to do this?

Re: How to send a photo from internet to mobile

I think it would be better if you transfer all those pictures which you want to have on your phone screen. Actually your phone won't be able to scan the viruses attached along with those photos which might harm your phone. But if you download those photos on your computer and then transfer it to your phone then it won't be taking much time. And it is safer as well. In between you can scan those pics too.

It is but obvious that if i want to have these all pics on my phone then i will download them but the problem is that the same pics has to be sent to some other's mobile phone as well so i thought to have them on my phone too by using the same service. So may i have the list of websites names please?

I have got your intention, Actually you should search about an Sen MMS Online so that you can get the proper results as per your expectations. One you search by this keyword on the Google then you it will show huge number of websites which helps you to upload the pictures and then send them to mobile numbers. Some of them are providing this service free of cost. But i guess you won't be able to send an ISD MMSs.

There would be many third party applications which might allow you to block the phone call in different ways or you can even ignore phone directly without any knowledge of the calling person. Fake Call could be the better example for this kind of softwares. I suggest you to download the Fake Call and try to use all features of this software. You intention might gets fulfilled.

PixDrop.com is the first service with the ability to send free picture messages from your computer to your cell phone. We support Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T, formerly Cingular subscribers. We plan on adding additional cell phone carriers in the near future as we figure out how each carrier works. We hope you find our free MMS picture messaging service easy to use and helpful when you need to get a picture from your computer to your cell phone.

On MMS-Club.Com, you can send free MMS to India, using our fun and easy MMS Composer. With the MMS Composer, you can compose your own MMS using your own picture files which you can upload directly from your PC, or by using some of the cool bollywood content in the MMS Composer libraries. It is super fast and easy to compose your own MMS. Just upload your own pictures, use the pictures in the libraries, insert up to 4 pictures in the MMS, enter the phone number of the person you wish to send to, and press "Send". It couldn't be much easier. And best of all, it's FREE!