Thread: How to block unknown phone number on your mobile

How to block unknown phone number on your mobile

I have recently bought a new phone which is Nokia E71. There are lots and lots of feature provided in this phone but i would be very happy to know that how can i block the mobile number which i have not saved on my phone. Actually i want to block an unknown number on this phone.

Re: How to block unknown phone number on your mobile

Simplest way to solve this problem is to save that unknown number on your phone by the name of an Unknown Number or you may give your choice of name. Actually unknown numbers are only saved in Call Logs which in fact not on any hard space. And if you wish to use any function of your phone then it is necessary to have the file on hard memory such as phone memory or memory card.

A call, the Softphone main window displays the caller's name and identity (if available). If you do not want to answer this call, you can click on the button "Ignore . " The appellant does not distinguish the difference, and the appeal will continue its course towards the mailbox or under the rules set by your manager call staff. You can always get the caller's number from the list of "Recent calls from your phone software or the Call Log Manager Personal Call online.

Several operator companies provide a services in which you have to mention the contact numbers for black list so your phone reachable for those particular numbers. I have a Vodafone network on my Nokia phone on which i have activated this service. There is Whitelist as well in which you have to mention the number of contacts only from whom you should get a call.

There would be many third party applications which might allow you to block the phone call in different ways or you can even ignore phone directly without any knowledge of the calling person. Fake Call could be the better example for this kind of softwares. I suggest you to download the Fake Call and try to use all features of this software. You intention might gets fulfilled.